Central Library will close at 5:00 pm on Tuesday, September 17 for a special event. All community library locations will remain open until 9:00 pm as usual.
You are here
3D printers allow you create custom three-dimensional (3D) objects. From scale models, to simple accessories or complex parts - if you can imagine it, you can build it.
New to 3D Printing? Get Started Here
Ultimaker 2+ 3D Printer
Create and edit 3D models using Cura software, or download free 3D models from Thingiverse.
- Available at all library locations.
- Use an SD card to transfer your model to the printer.
- Supported file types: STL and OBJ
- Build volume: 223 x 223 x 205 mm (8.78 x 8.78 x 8.07 in)
- Get Started: Using the Ultimaker 2+