You are here
Heffner Studio provides access to digital media technology that encourages exploration, learning, play, and creativity. You must have a library card to sign into the computers.
Be sure to bring a USB stick to save your work. USB sticks are also available for purchase at the library.
Explore the world of 3D printing at the library.
Edit photos and videos in HD, create drawings with a Surface Pen, and more.
Create digital copies of DVD and VHS video.
Reserve a computer
You may reserve a maximum 2 hours per day. Reservations can be made up to 2 days in advance.
You cannot reserve a 3D printer at this time. All other stations may be booked in advance.
How to reserve:
- Click here to access the reservation system
- At the login screen, enter your library card number and click the "Login" button.
- Select the "Reservation Wizard" link at the bottom right corner.
- Click the "Select site" link, and select "Central - Digital Media Lab".
- Follow the prompts to set the time and date of your reservation.
- When you are finished, click the "Log Off" link at the top left corner of the screen.