Libraries are open from 9 am to 5:30 pm today
You are here
iPads are portable tablet computers with touchscreens. iPads use the Apple iOS operating system which use apps instead of programs. They are ideal for browsing the internet, checking e-mail or watching YouTube.
Available at: All library locations
Note: iPads at Central Library are available for children only
Apps and Features
- Apple (Camera, iMovie, Maps, Music, Photos, Safari Internet Browser)
- Library (Freegal Music, Libby, RBdigital)
- Various Games
How to Use an iPad in the Library
- You must have a library card to borrow an iPad.
- Request an iPad at the Information Desk. You may borrow up to 2 iPads per card at a time.
- iPads can be used in the library for 1 hour. No renewals and no holds.
- A replacement fee will apply to lost or damaged devices.
You can print wirelessly from an iPad.
Black and white: $0.15 per page
Colour: $0.50 per page