Libraries are open from 9 am to 5:30 pm today
You are here
There are 7 study rooms at Central Library, located on the upper level. All study rooms have power sources for computer use and device charging. You can connect to our wireless network from any study room.
Study Rooms 1 - 4 can accommodate 1 - 2 people. They are available on a first-come, first served basis.
Study Rooms 5 - 7 can accommodate 1 - 3 people. These rooms are available by reservation only, for up to two hours a day.
When using a Study Room
- Individuals must wear a face covering, and physical distance in study rooms.
- Individuals are encouraged to sanitize their hands before using the rooms.
- Individuals are encouraged to sanitize tables in study rooms before and after use. Sanitizing wipes can be found at the Information desk.
- No food or drink is permitted in the study rooms.
- Please do not leave personal belongings unattended.
How to Reserve a Study Room
A library card is required to make a reservation. These rooms may be reserved up to two days in advance.
Online: Click here to access our reservation system. Once logged in with your library card, select the Site “Central – Study Rooms” and select a room. Choose the block of time (up to 2 hours) you want to reserve, and click the “Create” button.
By phone: Reserve a room by calling us at 519-743-0271.
Please check in with staff at the Level 2 Information desk when you arrive for your reservation. Reservations will expire ten minutes after the start time if you do not check in with staff.
Other Study Areas
There are several study desks, tables and chairs located throughout each of our library locations, which can be used for studying, project work, or quiet reading. These are not subject to time limits and are available on a first come, first served basis. Most are located near power sources to allow for computer use and device charging.