Libraries are open from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm today
You are here
Visiting Library Service
Visiting Library is our free monthly service that delivers library materials to people living in Kitchener who are unable to visit the library in-person due to age, illness or disability. Seasonal service is also available during the winter months.
We are now offering contactless deliveries that can be scheduled in advance.You can up borrow books in all formats, music, movies and some magazine titles. Delivery times are from 9 am to 11 am on weekdays mornings. Limit of 2 bags per delivery.
Request a Delivery
1. Eligible customers may book a Visiting Library appointment by calling us at 519-743-0271 x275, or by emailing email@example.com. If you have special delivery instructions, please let us know.
2. Tell us what you would like to borrow.
3. Confirm your appointment. We will call you the day before your delivery.
4. Connect with us once a month to offer feedback on the selection and discuss your requests for the next delivery.
How Contactless Delivery Works
1. We will call you when we arrive. Have your phone handy to answer the call!
2. We will place a bag by your door. Place your returns in the bag. Then, step back inside.
3. We will pick up your returns and drop off your new items. Please wait until we are 6 feet away before your collect your items.
Am I Eligible for Visiting Library Service?
Call us at 519-743-0271 x275 to find out if you are eligible, or fill out the form below.